1. DO NOT ENTER FACILITY IF YOU’VE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19, OR HAVE FEVER, COUGH, OR SHORTNESS OF BREATH.
2. VIRUS MITIGATION AGREEMENT. By attending June classes, you agree to the following policies…
★ WELLNESS CHECKS: I will only attend class when I am well, and I will allow my temperature taken upon arrival.
★ CONTACT TRACING: I will notify AntiGravity if I’ve come into contact with COVID-19. I agree to take action to isolate myself if I become infected.
★ PPE AGREEMENT: I agree to use protective equipment whenever possible, and follow hand washing & sanitization protocol recommended by AG.
★ SCHEDULE IMPACTED BY ILLNESS: Any class impacted by an instructor’s illness will be canceled or changed to Open Gym with no repercussions for student or company.
3. NO BRAND NEW BEGINNER STUDENTS ACCEPTED UNTIL JULY.
• Existing AG students & upper-level students from other studios can sign-up for June.
> During reopening, we are trying to minimize spotting for beginners. “Brand new beginner” students must wait until July to take their first class.
4. EVERY PERSON MUST SANITIZE HANDS UPON ENTERING AG FACILITY.
• Automatic hand sanitizer dispenser is placed at front door. Additional sanitizing stations located throughout facility for repeated use during classes.
> Wash hands frequently, however avoid gathering in the bathrooms in groups. Cough into elbow and avoid touching your face.
> Bathrooms & public areas are routinely sanitized during business hours, and thoroughly deep cleaned before reopening the next day.
5. FACE MASKS ARE WELCOME, BUT NOT REQUIRED.
• All Front Desk staff & instructors will wear mask when within 6ft of others.
• Students may wear masks as often as they choose, including during class if they feel safe & comfortable.
> AG will not be held responsible for the risk related to impaired activities while wearing a face covering.
6. WELLNESS & TEMPERATURE CHECKS ARE REQUIRED.
• Any individual with a fever (100.4 or above) will be asked to leave the facility. Anyone with a temperature over 100 degrees will be warned and documented.
7. PERSONAL TOWELS FOR GROUND WORK.
• AG will provide a towel to every student to use during class for ground work & stretching. Each towel will be washed after every use.
> Students encouraged to bring their own personal towel from home (large, beach towel size) to reduce AG laundry.
• Newly Cleaned Mats! New mats in all class areas that have been cleaned and dyed during our renovation. They will also be sprayed with sanitizer daily, including crash mats as well.
8. MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING BEFORE & AFTER CLASS.
• Use designated entrance & exit doors. Keep 6+ ft distance from others upon entering facility, and follow traffic patterns & signage posted in each area.
> Please do not gather around Front Desk area or cubbies. Additional designated spaces have been labeled to store personal belongings during classes.
• FRONT DESK: Please only visit the Front Desk to verbally sign into class upon arrival, or for assistance with specific issues that cannot be avoided in advance.
• WAITING AREA: Indoor waiting area will be removed temporarily. Parents must wait outside during classes (benches provided).
9. REDUCED CLASS SIZE & PERSON-TO-PERSON CONTACT.
• Only 1 class happening at any time (for June), with only 1 person per aerial point. Absolutely no shared apparatus is allowed.
• Limited Class Capacity: View currently available spots in every class through MindBody. Capacities range 6-10 students total depending on apparatus & class format.
• Limited Contact While Rigging: Equipment setup between classes is basically contactless. All hardware will be cleaned appropriately on a daily basis.
• No Unnecessary Spotting: Instructors have been asked to monitor students without contact. Spotting for emergencies only. Certain class material may be avoided during June reopening.
10. NEW IN-HOUSE WASHING MACHINE. One fabric per person!
• Every silk & hammock will be washed after every single use!
> We are very lucky to own more than enough equipment/fabric to accomplish this task, while also maintaining proper apparatus integrity.
11. NEW LYRA SANITIZATION SYSTEM.
• We have retaped all of our lyras with a new product that can be sanitized after every single use!
> Please be aware that this new surface will take some getting use to, but will be worth the effort because it minimizes the risk of infection almost completely.
12. STUDENTS MUST SIGN-UP & PAY FOR CLASSES IN ADVANCE.
• Please reserve your spot in class through MindBody. All current Class Pass holders have been sent an email with directions.
• For problems or assistance, contact us BEFORE attending class. Call: Daniela (480)612-2617 during business hours OR Email: Heather@anti-gravity.com
• Sign-up for classes up to 28 days in advance. First come, first serve. Drop-ins will be severely limited. We highly recommend that you sign-up for all of the classes you plan on taking on the same day that your Class Pass is purchased (see Front Desk or email for assistance).
• Canceling your reservation is now easier! You can cancel your class reservation within 5 mins before the class starts.
13. EXPECT TEMPORARY ADJUSTMENTS TO CLASS POLICIES.
• Ages & Levels: We’ve combined class levels and adjusted age restrictions for certain classes to allow more class options for current students (June only).
• Open Gyms for ages 12-16: Students 16+ can sign-up for Open Gym without permission (normal policy). New: Students 12-16 may ask for special permission to attend Open Gym.
• Expect every class to include skill review & fitness. Many students have not maintained strength level during the shutdown, so we will need to evaluate everyone & work to regain strength before safely learning new skills again.
• Skill Sheets: Temporarily discontinued to avoid handling shared objects. Bring a personal notebook to record class material in for no.
14. CLASS PASS CREDIT IS AVAILABLE TO USE IMMEDIATELY.
• Partially used Class Passes (which expired during closure) are available to use until August 1. (Unlimited Passes handled differently.)
• If you were charged for a new Class Pass through auto-pay during our closure, you will receive an email with options that you must choose from to redeem this credit.
• Auto-pay Class Passes: All auto-pays were paused on March 30. To restart, just email a request & we’ll reset your account so that you may begin signing up for classes again.
15. REMINDER TO BRING THE FOLLOWING PERSONAL ITEMS…
Notebook (to replace Skill Charts), Towel (for ground work), Face Mask (optional), Water Bottle (in place of paper cups).