AERIAL PHOTO SHOOT at AntiGravity
Please use our google forms to reserve your space.
Package A: $90
• 15-Minute Aerial Photo Session
• 1 Apparatus of Your Choice (Lyra, Hammock, Silk)
• 1 Costume
• 5 Edited Digital Images sent via Dropbox + raw images
Package B: $130
• 30-Minute Aerial Photo Session
• 2 Apparatus of Your Choice (Lyra, Hammock, Silk)
• 2 Costumes, 1 per Apparatus (come ready with hair & makeup done)
• 5 Edited Digital Images per Apparatus sent via Dropbox + raw images
Please arrive in costume with hair and make up ready. We invite you to come early to stretch and warm up. We recommend choosing 3-4 predetermined poses per apparatus. If selecting Package B we will book your shoots with a 15 minute slot for another artist in between to allow you to change costume, rest, and regroup for your next shoot.
Where: Onstage at the AntiGravity Theater
Fine Print Details & Additional Info…
• Photos will be available minimum 2 weeks after your shoot. You’re photos will be sent to the email via dropbox you provide on google forms
• James has an expert’s eye for picking the most artistic & best quality photos from each photo shoot! It will be fully his responsibility to decide which 5 photos to edit. You will receive additional raw images from your shoot.
• Bring any personally owned costume(s) from home to use (only 1 per 15-minute session).
• It’s best to create a simple sequence of these poses connected with transitions. Staff will be available only to supervise. Artists must use only skills that they’ve mastered within classes at AntiGravity.
• Your high-resolution photos will come with reproduction & printing rights. The images can be shared online with family/friends, and can also be used to create printed copies as well. We recommend tagging @framesbyjames and @antigravitytheater (on instagram) for aspiring aerialists for reposting to increase your exposure as an artist!
Directions: To reserve your spot, please pay online for your session via MindBody. Please ask Mandy or FD staff for access to our google form which will be emailed to you. Complete as your earliest convenience to reserve your desired time slots. Mandy will contact you to schedule your booking.